Monday, January 31, 2011

So, What's next?

I've found that lately I'm in a bit of a rut. I need to flex my brain a bit and learn something new. I need some pet project that will challenge me. Here's some things I've been thinking about learning or actually doing:

- learn Ruby
- create a new facebook app, just to get reacquainted with the PHP SDK.
- create an Adobe Air app
- Create an Android app
- learn MongoDB
- expand knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Create an opensource javascript project and put it on GitHub

Wow, that's a lot. I'm mulling these all over and I'll be trying to cross some of them off my list in the next 3 months.

Any suggestions? What on this list would you want to tackle?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd go for HTML5. If I had enough time at home I'd want to build some TRON HTML5 app.