Saturday, February 19, 2011

S-A-TUR-DAY Night!

Made a big breakfast for dinner, French Toast, home fries, bacon, sausage. yum yum. Afterwards, I played Connect-Four against Charlie. It was really fun. I took a 4-1 lead on him and then he beat me 4 straight to take me 5-4. And I wasn't helping him or letting him win. It's great to see him figure things out. He learned and adapted. My hope was to get him to see the possible moves before making his move. It worked. We were watching the Devils game and after 1st period, it was Timmy's turn to pick the game. We played Thomas DVD bingo and Timmy won.

After watching the rest of the Devils game, they won 4-1, I watched the end of Ottawa/Toronto and now I popped in a dvd. Strange Brew. One of my favorite comedies from the 80s. Hilarious and very quotable movie.

That's been my Satruday night. Original plan was to take Kris out to dinner, but babysitter cancelled yesterday. Playing games with the boys and watching my team win is a suitable alternative.

No comments: